Between Two Hearts, LLC
supports men and women as they navigate through life’s big transitions, especially retirement and being single again and assists them to create a truly happy new chapter in their lives.
We offer individual and group coaching as well as education through webinars and in-person workshops.
We earned our certification as Relationship Coaches at the Relationship Coaching Institute, Inc., a world leader in pioneering processes that help individuals and couples realize the full potential of their relationships.
In addition Marianne earned her certification as a retirement Coach at Retirement Options, the leading global provider of retirement coach certification and retirement assessments. She also holds a Masters in Management from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University.
We both have been through mid-life divorces and understand that pain. Now we have been very happily married for over 13 years – and we want you to have what we have. Both of us have retired and created a fulfilling “post-career” chapter in our lives. We bring our understanding of these transitions to our work with our clients. We are long time residents of Naples, FL., have three grown children, five grandchildren – and a spunky puppy.
Bill has been a massage therapist for more than 20 years. His passion is helping people heal themselves. Marianne held senior corporate positions for over 40 years. Now she is dedicated to helping others have the kind of fulfilling relationship they deserve. She is a regular contributor to e Bella Magazine http://www.ebellamag.com/and ExpertBeacon.com http://expertbeacon.com/experts/marianne-oehser/
You will benefit by working with us because …
We assist you to build and enhance your relationships by providing you with:
- Guidance as you focus on your vision for having a fulfilling life-long partnership
- Assistance in clarifying your requirements, needs, and wants in a relationship
- Support as you practice the skills needed to connect with a potential partner.
- An understanding of the skills you need to nurture a fulfilling, life-long relationship
- Tools to turn conflict into an opportunity to deepen your relationship
- Skills to communicate effectively with everyone who is important to you
We assist you to design and live your perfect life after your career by:
- Identifying the sources of purpose that give your life meaning
- Understanding what you can do to enjoy vitality for the rest of your life
- Finding ways to build on your strengths and skills to have a truly happy life.
Relationship Coaching Institute (RCI), founded in 1997, is the first and largest international relationship coach training organization. RCI specializes in teaching coaches how to assist singles and couples build and maintain healthy and fulfilling relationships.
RCI certification requires completion of ICF (International Coaching Federation) accredited foundation training as well as a series of RCI courses conducted by Master Coaches who specialize in singles and couples relationship coaching.